The Duck Who Never Was

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Tue Apr 26 04:31:26 CEST 1994

	Dear Folks (and Mark),

	WAIT A SECOND!  Did I say that Gladstone would be better off
without Donald around?  Far from it!  He would probably be MARRIED to
DAISY then... and I have a hunch they would BOTH be VERY sick and
tired of one another...

	Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  MICKEY MOUSE sure would be a lot better
off had Donald never been born.  ;-)  ;-)  ;-)  But then, Don refuses
to acknowledge his existence in the duck universe.

	Yeah, I think it must be Neighbor Jones.  Or maybe Gus Goose?
Gus and Donald have never had any very meaningful moments together.
Gus' gluttony has always bothered Donald, particularly in the AT
strip, but really, I think that if Donald never existed, Gus wouldn't
be any the wiser... or worse off.

	I'd say that of the MAJOR DD characters, which is probably who
this guessing game is limited to, Jones would be our man.