Disney-comics digest #399.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Wed Aug 10 05:41:50 CEST 1994

(the following paragraph is a message from Mattias Hallin, so please
don't hold Don Rosa responsible for anything but letting me at his
computer, eh...)

	Well, hello, y'all -- jes' a short li'l message courtesy of
Don, whom I'm presently happy to visit. Since I've been outta touch for
the last couple of weeks I guess I don't have anything very pertinent to
say, but "hello", and "would Per please put me back on the digests as of
Monday, August 15th". All my best, as always, a'course!

Mattias