Coming Rosa Interview

Mark Mayerson mayerson at sidefx.sidefx.com
Fri Dec 9 14:42:56 CET 1994

David Gerstein:

The ad I saw for The Comics Journal just mentioned an interview with Don
Rosa for a forthcoming issue.  There was no mention of issue number or date.
As I write this, I haven't read a response from Don himself, so I don't
know if Don knows any particulars.

Based on past experience reading Comics Journal ads, I'd say it's likely
that it will appear in the next 6 months.  I don't think the interview will
appear until at least February.  I've seen Comics Journal promos for Dec.
and Jan. and there's no mention of Rosa.  Dec. has Jeff Smith and Martin
Wagner interviews, Jan. has a Frank Frazetta interview.

If Don doesn't know, I'll post info as soon as I find it out.