Colt model 1911

tallmo@nisus.se tallmo at nisus.se
Wed Dec 14 16:19:25 CET 1994

> I think they are patterned after the  Colt  Model  1911  or  variant
>therof.   Note  the  exaggerated  external  hammer and ejection slot on the
>right side of the weapon.

BOB: Thanks, I will try to look it up in some book, hopefully with a
picture of that Colt model and compare. Does this pistol ever appear in DD
or US strips? I think I have seen it solely in MM/Goofy.

Karl-Erik

KARL-ERIK TALLMO, Swedish writer, journalist, critic and HyperCard
programmer, living in Stockholm. Contributor of articles to Nordic dailies
and magazines. Writes about music, literature and computers. Also DTP,
Swedish grammar checking, translation, etc. through the private firm NISUS
PUBLISHING.