Disney-comics digest #526.

Daniel Shane homebrew at iglou.com
Mon Dec 19 13:13:00 CET 1994

DON:

I certainly don't mind folks knowing who I am, where I live or what I do,
any more than you do.  Please stress, though, that my contributions to the
best Duck stories drawn AND WRITTEN! these days are minimal.  The opinions I
offer are mine, but that doesn't make them right.  The little bit of
research I do could easily be done by yourself, and you do most all of it,
anyway.

I help in a very small way because it's fun, and I would support anyone who
was working to create something special for its own sake, not for gold or glory.

The assistance I offer might polish a few slightly rough edges, but the
inspiration and real work is pure Rosa.