From RoC (Next weeks' mail)

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Fri Feb 4 16:28:34 CET 1994

about a Russian MM:
> It was for sale here too for 4$, though I didn't buy it. What's in it?

If this is the same issue I have seen in Holland: Danish crap 8-).

> Fabio, could I somehow obtain your and Alberto Beccatini's (sp?) index?

Fabio: If the answer is 'yes', think of me too...

> BTW: The cover for WDC #589, the snowman in the phone booth, credited to
> Michael Nadorp,

Michel actually (pronounced like in the Beatles song...)

> appeared in another version on Norwegian DD #2/94, i.e.
> almost simultaneously. There has been a bunch of those snowman covers
> here recently, so obviously you [Gary at Gladstone] reworked it.

The Gladstone cover is an exact copy of the original Dutch cover, which
appeared in 1991 or so. I think Egmont had the cover redrawn for their own
editions.

> "Uniikki unikorni onkin korni koni." ("It's just a horse.")

I don't think this text was in the original Dutch story...

--Harry.