War of the Wendigo accepted?

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Mon Feb 7 09:49:19 CET 1994

David Gerstine (or Gersteen?) wrote:
> 	WHAT WAS RoC'S COMMENT ABOUT WAR OF THE WENDIGO BEING ACCEPTED
> BY DISNEY????  DID THIS HAVE BASIS IN FACT?  I didn't see the letter
> from Gary that he quoted -- did I accidentally delete a digest, or
> worse -- never receive one?  My system was down on Tuesday, so
> maybe that indeed happened...

Ole was telling a JOKE. Read that digest again.
Although, he might actually quote Gary's letter, who knows...

--Harry.

P.S.
For some reason I have the urge to state the following:

American artist Don Chips and Dutch writer Fred de Milton are rumored
to be the creative staff on 'Rebel Babies' from LucasComics.

I know it doesn't make sense at all, but I'm sure Ole will reply to this...