Thanks and hairy ducks (not gweducs)

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Tue Feb 8 00:22:10 CET 1994

DON:

Thanks for the info on the DDA albums; its a relief to know that they
aren't out yet as I'd hate to miss them.  (Of course, Gladstone does sell
back issues...)

ALL:  (Ducks with hair)

With all this talk about hair color, I remember a DD story from WDC&S in
the mid '60s where Don, Daisy, and Gladstone were on a cruise ship.  Daisy
duck was experimenting with different wigs, and Gladstone had hair in a
modified Beatles style.  Anybody remember that story?

Tryg Helseth  <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>   Minneapolis, MN, USA
          or  <tryg.helseth at tstation.mn.org>

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!" -The Beach Drakes