carl Barks 1994 European tour

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Thu Feb 10 01:31:08 CET 1994

On Wed, 9 Feb 94 19:26:06 +0100, Per Starback wrote:

>Too bad about the Don Rosa bashing in that CBG.

Amen.

>What about the itinerary of the tour?  Does it differ much from the
>one that was spread before (I cited it here), which evidently wasn't
>meant to be published?

Here is the published itenery:

                 BARKS TOUR 1994

Monday, May 30                 Arrive in Reykjavik, Iceland
Friday, June 3                 Arrive in Oslo, Norway
Wednesday, June 8              Day off
Thursday, June 9               Arrive in Copenhagen, Denmark
Sunday, June 12                Attend gallery closing
Monday, June 13                Day off
Tuesday, June 14               Arrive in Helsinki, Finland
Thursday, June 16              Attend gallery opening
Friday, June 17                Arrive in Stockholm, Sweden
Monday, June 20                Day off
Tuesday, June 21               Arrive in Berlin, Germany
Thursday, June 23              Day off
Friday, June 24                Arrive in Paris, France
Monday, June 27                Day off
Tuesday, June 28               Arrive in Munich, Germany
Wednesday, June 29             Attend gallery opening
Friday, July 1                 Day off
Saturday, July 2               Stuttgart, Germany (flexible)
Monday, July 4                 To Verona, Italy (between Venice and Milan)
Thursday, July 7               Venice, Italy
Saturday, July 9               Day off
Sunday, July 10                Milan, Italy
Monday, July 11                Attend gallery opening
Wednesday, July 13             Day off
Thursday, July 14              To Zurich, Switzerland
Sunday, July 17                Day off
Monday, July 18                To Amsterdam, Holland
Wednesday, July 20             Day off
Thursday, July 21              Return to Oregon

>"Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"

I like your tagline!   (Wish I had thougt of it first... :) )

Tryg Helseth  <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>   Minneapolis, MN, USA
          or  <tryg.helseth at tstation.mn.org>

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!" -The Beach Drakes