The Prowling Lurker

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Fri Feb 11 10:31:49 CET 1994

HIYA, ONE'N'ALL:

                I just thought I ought to tell you the reason I've been a
might taciturn of late -- It's grind, grind, grind here at the ol' millstone
races, and likely to continue that way for a week or two more; but BEWARE, all
and sundry: I'm still lurking out there on the ether, reading every word
you write, and suddenly I just might POUNCE!!!

And a spot of good news (I think!) -- they're gonna give my my job on a steady
basis ("tillsvidaref|rordnande", no less!), so it looks as if I'll get to keep
my access to the list.

(Why is there no cheering? I think I could deserve some, at least)

Hmm...

Mattias