Gyro is a CHICKEN, I tell ya! A GIANT CHICKEN!

M. Mitchell Marmel marmelmm at dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu
Mon Feb 14 18:35:56 CET 1994

>        P. S.  The title of this article sounded unusually desperate,
>but in fact was a Warner-Bros. cartoon reference.  Anyone here get it?

"You wear a disguise/To look like human guys/But you're not a man/You're a
chicken, Boo!"  ~8>

M. Mitchell Marmel                    |    Co-Chaircritter, Alt.Tasteless
Drexel University                     |        Awards Committee, 1993
Department of Materials Engineering   |          *I CAN BE BOUGHT!*
Fibrous Materials Research Laboratory |    marmelmm at dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu