US and WDC indices

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Fri Feb 18 14:35:26 CET 1994

On Fri, 18 Feb 1994 10:22:45 +0100, Harry Fluks wrote:

>Great! Thanks Tryg, and thanks Per. I just got the files and had a brief look
>at them. I think it's not that difficult to add Gladstone/Disney reprints
>issues from our other indices, that is, if that's what we want.

I had intended (logn ago) to add the Gladstone / Disney reprints to those
lists, but got too busy with other things...

>I think this list could be merged with (at least) Kjell Crone's index, and
>I'll think of a suitable format in the near future...

Some sort of master index would certainly be useful.

>Especially the "Not CB" entries are interesting. I found one small error
>though: the Gyro story in U$ 40, "Posthasty Postman", IS by Barks.

Thanks for pointing that out.  I'm sure that's not the only error.  BTW,
a couple of the Whitman cross-references may be missing too as I never
did locate all those issues that were only distributed in bags of 3...

Tryg Helseth  <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>   Minneapolis, MN, USA
          or  <tryg.helseth at tstation.mn.org>

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!" -The Beach Drakes