Disney-comics digest #246.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Mon Feb 21 07:46:33 CET 1994

EVEN:
	I checked my own photocopies of the original art that I made
before sending that Olympics story off, and I'll be danged if there
wasn't a lil' Lemming with a Locket right where you said. I had
completely forgotten I'd stuck him in there! I must have done it as an
afterthought while inking (which is when I stick in sometimes what I
think are the funniest bits), and therefore forgot all about it --
though that's still odd since I did that story so recently. I guess the
main reason is that I really didn't like doing that tale much, and
blotted everything about it from my memory.