Long non-Barks stories; German Auto Albums (?)

Elon V. Brisola elon at vnet.IBM.COM
Mon Feb 21 16:41:51 CET 1994

Hi,
I've been lurking for a while, and I'm really amazed at all the knowledge
of you fans.
I'm from Brazil (any other Brazilians in this list?), and I've been a
Disney comics fan since I was a small kid in the sixties. And as someone
else said, I also learned to recognize CB stories before I ever heard of
him.
A small question:

David wrote:
> A few interesting things.  A lot of the Scrooge long
> adventures have been reprinted four times as of now (prior to the
> beginning of CBLUSA albums next fall)
Sorry, but what is CBLUSA? A CB stories reprint? That would be nice,
though, for sentimental reasons, I prefer to read Disney stories in my
native language (Portuguese). Does any of you Europeans share my feelings
about stories in one's native language?
Please, post something if/when this gets issued.

Nikolaus wrote:
> This album also contains a long story with Mickey and Goofy
> (I forgot Goofy's english name) called 'Micky und Goofy und
> das Wunderauto' (Micky and Goofy and the magic car),
> about thirty pages.
> This story seemed to be very old (50ies?) but definitely not
> Gottfredson.
I have that story in a mid-60's issue of the Brazilian Mickey magazine.
I thought that, at that time, most of the Disney stories printed in
Brazil came from the US, but I can be totally wrong.

It was nice talking to you all, and it is nice to be hearing from you.
(Again, if there is another Brazilian in the list, please email me).
Cheers,
Elon

"Celacanto provoca maremoto"  (National Kid, 1960)
Elon V. Brisola - IBM Brazil
Internet: elon at vnet.ibm.com