+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #203.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Wed Jan 5 15:36:48 CET 1994

DAVID:
	There was no worry about whether or not to use the title I gave
to the series as "The Life and Times of $crooge McDuck". It IS so named
in Gladstone's ads and in the comics and (hopefully) on future covers. I
assume that "Life of $crooge" has found its way into some magazines
since that's how we all refer to it in conversation just to save our
breath.
	Also, tell me when this name "MOUSETON" was first seen in print
(or heard on screen).

MATTIAS:
	I got out my original working draft of the Duck Family Tree and
you are RIGHT! I originally had Fanny as Grandma's sister! And now I
also remember why I changed it: Byron didn't like the idea of Gus Goose
being of the same generation of ducks as Donald's father and of $crooge
McDuck. You'll hafta agree that's a good point, though yours are as
well. But certain decisions had to be made and, as I guaranteed you,
this Tree was not taken lightly and lots of thought went into the
decisions (whether they were RIGHT or not). I firmly believe that Ludwig
Von Drake is married to Matilda McDuck, even though nobody would agree
to allow me to include that on the tree (which might be good since it
wouldn't have fit... too many ducks in that generation for the page
width. Birth control in Duckburg is based on margin width.)