Disney-comics digest #203.

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Wed Jan 5 18:00:47 CET 1994

David wrote:
> 	DD 283's ROSA STORY:  Don, I actually quite liked this story!
> I'm surprised you thought it so poor... the only thing I thought wrong
> with it was (...)

One other minor criticism: there is a typo in the integral formula that
Donald 'skates'. It says the integral from b to a of f'(x) = f(a) = f(b).
The second = should be a - (minus), actually...

And about the Van Horn story:
> 	HARRY:  I believe it's "Except in Donald Duck's house -- which
> is as usual!"  I don't remember the first part of the quote, but I
> think it's from WDC&S 64's new year's resolution story.  This was
> reprinted just last year, so maybe some of you have a copy handy.
> What Van Horn story is this?  One of those in our list?  It'll be
> interesting to see if the English version quotes Barks...

The English version, "Balms away", was published in Disney's DDA 37. It does
not contain the Barks quote.

--Harry.