Years, Daisy and Gary Leach

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Sat Jan 8 07:32:03 CET 1994

Don wrote:
> ... [Mattias's] method of Gus being only 5 to 10 years older than
> Donald, whereas I never felt they were anymore than a few years
> apart, and maybe Donald being the older.

That reminds me that I think you wrote before that had made up some
years of birth on your family tree.  Is that right?  What years were
they?  (There are no years of birth in the published version in
Sweden.)  I know that Scrooge is born in 1867 according to you, but
what about the others?

I see no reason at all to believe that Daisy is HDL's aunt.  Please
clue me in!

>	Interesting news: Gary Leach, Gladstone's art director, would
> like to begin receiving these digests over here on COMPUSERVE, as I do.
> This will give the group a direct line into what Gladstone is doing and
> thinking, or as much as we are allowed to know.

I've added him now.  Welcome, Gary!
Well, what is Gladstone thinking?  :-)
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"