Disney-comics digest #213.

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Sun Jan 16 21:44:55 CET 1994

	One more thing, folks.

	Gary said, "I envy Marv Wolfman and the recent new Mickey
material he's been able to publish in Disney Adventures; seems as
though every time Gladstone tries to get a new Mickey idea going,
Disney blows its nose on it..."

	What do you mean here, Gary?  Are you referring to Disney's
refusal to let "The Foreign Legion" see print?  It sounds like you
mean something much greater and deeper, and I think it's important
that I know what.  Have you proposed something to Disney -- a new MM
title of some kind for example -- which they refused to let be made?

	Yours,

	David Gerstein
	<David.A.Gerstein at Williams.edu>