A mystery solved!

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Sun Jan 30 21:52:18 CET 1994

I could claim that I used logical deduction to find this, but in all
actuality, I was looking for something else.

Source:  Diamond Previews  November 1993  Vol. III, No. 11  p.223

DCD  [publisher?]
REMAINDER BOOKS  [i.e. company cleaned out warehouse, books cheap]

Donald Duck 50 Years of Happy Frustration Ltd. Ed.

Published in England nearly 10 years ago, this absolutely "ducky"
collectors volume celebrates 50 years of Donald's witless cartoon
shenanigans with loads of full-color artwork, a detailed history of the
character, a special merchandising section, comprehensive film &
bibliographies, a section on "duck language", 3 facsimile letters (from
Carl Barks, Clarence Nash, and Jack Hannah), and a whole lot more!  Also
features illustrated end-papers, gold-leafing, and a sturdy slipcase.  An
exclusive full-color print--"The Duck Family Tree" (by William Van Horn,
who also signed it)--is also included with every volume.

HC, 9x11, 96pg, FC..........................PI
[Hardcover, size in inches--about 28cm, pages, full color, please inquire]

The "family tree" is shown.  At the trunk is US and Grandma Duck[?].

		Flintheart	Gus
Ludwig Van Drake	Gyro	Gladstone
		H,D,L			April, May, June (one is on a swing)
			DD 	Daisy

			US	GD

In the bushes is Magica de Spell.

As has been said before, this is not definitive, and most likely was done
for fun.

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA