DD's life in an eggshell

James Williams James_Williams at ESS.NIAID.pc.niaid.nih.gov
Fri Jun 3 17:46:05 CEST 1994

Harry,

>Just to be complete, in case this is included in the FAQ.

I'd already planned to put this in the FAQ.  Its one of the few things
which has come up multiple times on this list.  While re-reading the
digests, I've been amazed at how little overlap there is.  About the
only discussions which we have constantly are: Where is Duckburg, why
Donald is more popular than Mickey, how are the various ducks related,
and what species is Gyro.  So the FAQ will endup including a lot of
useful material which isn't really asked often.

>P.S. James, how's the FAQ going?

I'm still re-reading all the digests and collecting material.  I hope
to be done the re-reading next week.  I'm hoping to have a draft ready
to go next month.  I don't want to flood the list, so I'll be sending
it in chunks.  My biggest complaint (which is also my biggest complain
about this list) is that 90% centers around the ducks.

James