Disney-comics digest #346.

Ronald A. Evry revry at pen.k12.va.us
Sat Jun 4 05:56:26 CEST 1994

I probably shouldn't be sending this here, but I'm not sure how
these things work in the net...

My system has changed its address - it is no longer
tjhsst.vak12ed.edu....
My NEW address is now
revry at pen.k12.va.us

Please change this if possible...after June 30, mail addressed
to tjhsst won't reach me...it is being relayed now but that
address is vanishing forever soon....
Keeping things relevant -- I recently picked up a reprint of
the story where Scrooge and some other rich guy keep buying
bigger and bigger statues for Duckburg...God, I was in
STITCHES...!

Yeah, Barks' characterization, adventurous plots and clever use
of detail were important, but when he did a FUNNY story, he did
a FUNNY story!

But I'm not telling anybody anything they don't already know,
right?

Ron

PS- Fabio!!! Did you ever get the Barks Collectors I sent so
long ago?

Please let  me know....