Don and Fredrik in Disney-comics digest #367.

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Mon Jun 27 10:43:26 CEST 1994

Don:
~~~
> 	Gladstone always contacts me to make sure the script they have
> is my original version.

They also should have contacted you to make the changes in Lo$ part 3 that
Disney required (have the guns removed). As David already said, the newly
drawn beak of Scrooge in one panel looks just awful!

Fredrik:
~~~~~~~
Welcome back, and I think you're just in time to send in your answers to
David's Barks Quote Quiz.

I'm looking forward to your comments on the Database.

And here is some info for your van-horn index. The following 3 stories were
published in DD Extra 6-1994 (X94-06):

KJD006-1  2  DD (Nap in Nature)
KJD007-1  2  DD Magic Trick
D 92211  12  DD (The fastest pizza deliverer in town)

They announced this as a special "DD 60 years" issue. I guess the 'special'
thing about it is that it contains NO Rosa story 8-(.

> Harry; do you still want details regarding that Italian story where
> Scrooge meets his sister Grandma?

I don't think so; even when I have the story code, it will be very difficult
to find the story in a Dutch version...

--Harry.

(Anybody know when David's back?)