Mickey Mouse

Mark Semich mas at cs.bu.edu
Sat Mar 5 18:53:54 CET 1994

David A Gerstein <David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu> writes:

>	What do people think of DONALD AND MICKEY's selections?

I'm not sure, but I suspect that you dislike the Diaz/Disney Studios
Goofy/Mickey "stories".  I find them to be abysmal, and I've already
written to Gladstone expressing my dislike and asking them to publish
some *good* Mickey Mouse stuff (either adventures or vignettes).  I
encourage everyone else to do the same!

I pretty much agreed with your analysis published in the D&M 23 letter
column, except that I am much less tolerant of "Goofy Midas" than you
were... :-)