Here's some non-information for your coffee break...

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Wed Mar 16 11:59:33 CET 1994

Mattias:
>        it's been kinda dull on here for the last 36 hours or so -- has
> everyone gone away to see their mother, or what?

No, but, in fact, it's my mother's birthday today and I will leave to visit
her right after this. My parents live on the other side of Holland, which is
a 2.5 hour ride... I won't be back before next monday.

And though I haven't mailed anything the past few days, I've been quite
busy with the 'disney comics database'.
Also, I printed ALL the digests from November till now, for my friend
Daniel who has no internet connection but is a big Disney-comics fan.
Have you ever seen that much Disney comics information in print? It'a a
pile of about 7 cm, and I printed it in extra small font!

BTW: there *was* some traffic on the news group 'rec.arts.disney'.
Someone said he was Donald's FDC. David replied to that. David, can you
tell us what an FDC is?

--Harry.

Harry         PTT Research       ()_()     Dutch Disney comics freak
Fluks         Leidschendam        (_)      H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl

              "Yeah... I've _heard_ of coral barques!"