Wolverton's Mickey

Mark Mayerson mayerson at sidefx.sidefx.com
Fri Mar 18 19:55:42 CET 1994

Just for the record, Basil Wolverton's Mickey work was printed in a fanzine
called Graphic Story Magazine #12.  It dates from about 1970.
That magazine was edited by Bill Spicer, which I guess is why he currently
has the art.

I don't have it in front of me, but from what I remember, the work was
done as a sample in the '30's to get work for Wolverton.  The work was
in daily strip format and had Mickey and Pluto on some other planet meeting
aliens.

If people want more details, I can take a look at it and summarize the
strips.