Gladstone Comic Albums and Cover Sets

adair_t@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz adair_t at kosmos.wcc.govt.nz
Sun Mar 20 04:06:11 CET 1994

The recent issue of Previews has two pages of listings for Gladstone albums.  I assume that this information is located in an index somewhere, so I'll only list the numbers shown, and if there isn't an FTP file, I'll be willing to create one.

Gladstone Comic Album Series	# 1 - 28

Gladstone Giant Album	# 1 - 7

Gladstone Comic Covers Sets
	The Carl Barks Covers of Walt Disney's Uncle Scrooge Set
	The Comic Covers of Walt Disney's Uncle Scrooge From the Carl Barks Library Set
	The Carl Barks Covers of Walt Disney's Comics and Stories Set
	The Comic Covers of Walt Disney's Donald Duck From the Carl Barks Library Set

Question #1:	What is in GCAS #28 "Uncle Scrooge and Donald Duck"
Question #2:	Is there an index file for the Comic Covers Sets
Question #3:	Will all of Barks' covers be reproduced

Torsten Adair	adair_t at kosmos.wcc.govt.nz