Disney-comics digest #275.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Mon Mar 21 14:48:42 CET 1994

TORSTEN:
	I'm curious why you would wonder what was in the Gladstone Album
#28. Did you never see that one for sale, but you saw all the others? It
was just about the LAST publication that Gladstone issued before they
lost the license, and I've seen evidence that it must've gotten low
distribution or was, for some reason, difficult to obtain. This is not
the first time that I've heard of a person not knowing there was a #28.
	But it was a "Don Rosa Special", so says the title page. It
reprinted "Cash Flow","Mythological Menagerie","Last Sled to Dawson",
"Recalled Wreck", and the gags "The Paper Chase" and "Rocket Reverie".
The art on "Rocket Reverie" restored some details omitted from the first
use, and I did a new rawthuh nice cover for it (I dislike it less than
most of my covers -- I still have the original even).