Disney-comics digest #314.

Mikko Henri Juhani Aittola maittola at snakemail.hut.fi
Tue May 3 22:28:15 CEST 1994

Don wrote:
> 	There's no reason to mention anything to your Finnish Egmont
> branch about the coloring of their comics.
> Your publisher has no control over those colors -- if the color is good
> or bad in one Egmont country, it will be identicle in ALL Egmont
> countries

    I know that coloring is done by Egmont, but maybe they might improve
    it if people keeps complaining enough. Aku Ankka's (Donald
    Duck) circulation here in Finland is about 300 000 (and here lives
    only about 5 million people) so I could imagine that our publisher
    could make at least a soft kick to Egmonts butt.

    I just bought Walt Disney's Donald and $crooge TPB. The
    colouring is wonderful compared to Egmont's.

    So our publisher sents you 'NIL' copies of Aku Ankka. Maybe
    you could trade subscription for interview or something.

          /Mikko