My new addresses

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Wed May 18 05:33:45 CEST 1994

	Dear Folks,

	In just a week I'm leaving for home -- that is, I'm heading
from college in Williamstown, Massachusetts, to my parents' house in
Santa Barbara, California.  My home address is going to change to
this:

	David Gerstein
	620 E. Valerio St.
	Santa Barbara, CA
	93103 USA

	I'm giving it now, so that if anyone had some reason to send
something, it will come to the right address.

	To settle my debts:  Right now I owe Fabio Gadducci a handful
of my own, home-drawn comics.  I owe Boris a copy of UNCLE SCROOGE
ADVENTURES 26.  The latter will be sent tomorrow, and the others in
the next week.  But am I still charted to send someone else something
else?  I don't welch on trades, folks.

	Fabio, I couldn't get through to John Clark to see what he
thought of "Foreign Correspondent" -- he's away for the week, so I'll
write you from home when I find out.

	Lucky it isn't Thanksgiving yet, else I might forget to buy my
turkey in the melee and end up trying to swindle it from someone while
dressed as the Duke of Baloni!

	Your pal,

	David Gerstein

	"I'd never like my friends t' know that Mickey Mouse couldn't
fill the bill on a job!"
	<David.A.Gerstein at Williams.edu>