HELP!(?)

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Wed May 25 15:39:08 CEST 1994

I'm in trouble -- I can't git mah li'l ol' paws on a copy of U$A #27 (the GotLL
issue), 'cause mah dealer's got a wrong shipment from his distributor, and IS
trying to straighten things out, but maybe he can't -- and IF he can't, could
someone get me a copy, then? Agiainst reasonable renumeration, of course and
without saying!

Don't do someting rash just yet -- I'll yell again if and when neccessary!

All my best

Mattias

!* Mattias Hallin ** <Mattias.Hallin at Jurenh.lu.se> ** Phone: +46 46-14 84 43 **!
!* Trollebergsvagen 24 B ***** Work: Lund University, Box 117, S-221 00 Lund **!
!* S-222 29 Lund, SWEDEN **************************** Phone: +46 46-10 71 37 **!
!********** "A flier! A frier! I must shave the women and children!" **********!