Van Horn

Fredrik Ekman ekman at lysator.liu.se
Tue Nov 1 17:06:43 CET 1994

Being the Van Horn fan around here, I suppose I should be the one to
answer David's question about "The Terror of Duckburg", but to my great
distress I can't recall anything about it! Most of my comic collection is
at my parents' house (three hours by ssllooww train from here) so I can't
check it up. It's even more disturbing since it is the ONLY D-coded Van
Horn that I don't know what it's about. AAAGH!

Anyway, what was the title for that latest Van Horn story in Britain? In
my index I currently call it "Meteorite Methods", but I don't suppose
that is the original.

  /F