Mikke Mus #11

Jørgen Andreas Bangor jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Wed Nov 2 00:43:15 CET 1994

The Duck in a can story.

The title is something like "Oustanding costume".

Dwight: It was one I rescripted for Egmont last year.

    I still have things to learn about making Duck stories.
What does rescripting mean in this context? They got a turkey
from Klein, and sent it to you to make it good? No, probably
not...

Well, I must admit that the story is funny. Actually it's quiet
good, when I'm taking a close look at it.

I could send you a copy of it if you really want to see it.
Since you know Swedish and Danish you could probably read it too :)

BTW: aren't there anybody in France here anymore?

   Jorgen A. Bangor (jorgenb at ifi.uio.no)