Disney-comics digest #490.

Dave Rawson Dave.Rawson at salata.com
Mon Nov 14 06:56:54 CET 1994

Don R:	I suppose you're right about the chances of Gladstone
reprinting my stuff.  I never stopped to contemplate the pragmatic
aspects of it.  I guess I just hoped if my work was any good, it
would get reprinted.  <sigh>

David G: Nope.  I didn't write "Temper Fugit," but thanks for
thinking I might have in the same post you declare how much you
liked it!

Others: I'd be interested in knowing a bit about the folks here.
Anyone have your thumbnail bio at hand to educate me a bit?

... Where am I going?  And, WHY AM I IN THIS HANDBASKET?????
 * Evaluation copy of Silver Xpress. Day # 8
--- via Silver Xpress V4.01 [NR]