Disney-comics digest #491.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Mon Nov 14 15:01:14 CET 1994

DONALD'S CAR:
	Am I to understand that people are trying to identify not just
the make of Donald's cartoon car, but even the unmatched parts inside of
it? Am I too thick to catch onto the gag here, and thereby spoil the
fun? Surely we all know Donald's car (as created by either the Disney
animators or Talliaferro) is just a cartoon car, right? It's not meant
to be ANY kind of car... just a cute lil' jalopy of the artist's
imagination. Any actual car it coincidentally happens to vaguely
resemble is simply because they are both cars.
	I mean, it's fun to try to figure out what old car parts one
might try to use in order to customize a Donald Duck Car (like Geir
did), but the original DD car is just something that looked cute and
quaint was easy to animate.
	Killjoy! Killjoy!