Disney-comics digest #492.

Dave Rawson Dave.Rawson at salata.com
Tue Nov 15 07:31:20 CET 1994

On 14 Nov 94 disney-comics at minsk.docs.uu.se wrote:

 d> <jorgenb at ifi.uio.no> Subject: Various

Jorgen: You asked about my writing for Mickey Mysteries.  No, as
far as I know, nothing of mine has been published yet.  The Stamp
Act should be published shortly, though.  It, too, was drawn in
Italy.

The art style is very fluid and light.  It has grown on me quite a
bit.  I only object when this light style cheats and scrimps on
background detail and you end up with that dreadful, empty look of
mediocre animation.  The opposite is here.  The level of detail is
delightful, almost antic!

I think Byron Erickson works _very_ hard to constantly raise the
quality of the material being published.

... What's the difference between a duck?
 * Evaluation copy of Silver Xpress. Day # 9
--- via Silver Xpress V4.01 [NR]