Introduc(k)tions and such

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Thu Nov 17 15:59:10 CET 1994

DAVID:

      I checked, and you're right -- it seems that the file Per saved at the
ftp site was the *first* edition of the intros, not the second, updated, with
your bio included. Actually, more bios than yours was missing in the ftp file.

I've digged through the ftp site, though, and found both the 2nd ed. of the
Introduc(k)tions, as well as your correction of your auto-bio. So in the
upcoming, new-and-bright *3rd ed.* your corrected self-intro will be presented,
"complete and unabridged for the first time ever...!"

Anyone else wants to be included still has a few days to send me a short note
about themselves... Let's say until about Wednesday, next week, when I'll be
back from a short but well-earned few days off.

'Til then -- all my best!

Mattias

**** Mattias Hallin ** Lund * Sweden ** <Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se> ****
*               "Oh bury me thar! With my battered git-tar!              *
**************       A-screamin' my heart out fer yew!"      *************