Gladstone's advertising

Swen69@aol.com Swen69 at aol.com
Thu Nov 24 17:07:48 CET 1994

Hi Everybody !

While stating that there is a certain demand for Disney comics, because some
items are hard to find, I mainly referred to older Disney comics. This, as
such, had nothing to do with whether Gladstone should accelerate their
marketing campaign through advertising. David A. Gerstein quite right, as far
as I can see, points out that Marvel and some other comics are much more
visible in comics stands and papers, and lots of youngsters, particularly
here in the States, know nothing about the Disney comics.

Still, I can see lots of Gladstones at comic conventions and comics shops,
which led me to believe that somebody must buy them. And Gladstones are
readily available for collectors and buyers.

Matti Maenpaa