End of rifle story

tallmo@nisus.se tallmo at nisus.se
Sun Nov 27 13:54:28 CET 1994

> Thanks for the info about the rifle story. I actually had already
>send messages to some BBSs that I had psychic powers, because I had
>foreseen the story years before :) Neither of you remember, how did
>the story end?

MIKE: After some fights with Peg Leg Pete (or rather Black Pete, I guess)
the iceberg calves (as I think the term goes) and the part of it were
Scrooge's sled is embedded is freed. So Scrooge has it towed away back to
civilisation.

Karl-Erik

KARL-ERIK TALLMO, Swedish writer, journalist, critic and HyperCard
programmer, living in Stockholm. Contributor of articles to Nordic dailies
and magazines. Writes about music, literature and computers. Also DTP,
Swedish grammar checking, translation, etc. through the private firm NISUS
PUBLISHING.