Unsubscribe to Disney Newsgroup

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Fri Oct 14 16:28:51 CET 1994

> I have been trying to unsubscribe to this newsgroup for the past 3 months
> but as of yet have been unsuccessful.  If this doesn't unsubscribe me,
> please inform me how to unsubscribe.  I have written several letters
> trying to unsubscribe but no one seems very helpful in trying to help me
> unsubscribe because I keep getting mail.  Please help!!!!!!

Sorry, it was my fault.  Digging through old mail I see that you first
tried unsubscribing by sending such a request to all the members of
the list, then you tried sending such a request to all the members of
the list, then you tried sending such a request to all the members of
the list, then you tried sending such a request to the *administrator*
of the list.  I thought I really did unsubscribe you then.  Sorry I
missed that somehow.
--
Per