Disney-comics digest #470.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Mon Oct 24 14:20:09 CET 1994

DAVID:
	No, Gladstone did not shorten Hortense's bill for me as I'd
asked them to. I doubt that anyone will notice the difference; she's
only in a few panels, and she won't be back (with her shorter bill)
until part 9. But the fact is they rarely do ANYTHING I ask them to do,
perhaps because they decide I'm trying to correct miniscule details, but
more likely that they remember nothing that I tell them as soon as I
hang up the phone. I'm constantly telling them "be sure to do
such-and-such" and it's never done because they "disremembered". That's
the reason, f'rinstance, you didn't see that family tree in the 60th
Birthday issue.