Mickey and Donald 27

Mark Semich mas at cs.bu.edu
Thu Oct 27 23:34:22 CET 1994

Well, after reading stuff like "Mickey and the Sleuth" and "A Goofy
Midas", I thought that Byron Erickson's "The Weather Wizard" (in D&M 27)
was a breath of fresh air.  Ferioli's art was particularly wonderful.

I think that this sort of Mickey story is a step in the right direction
for Gladstone, but having said that, I thought that this particular story
was somewhat lame.  The plot was extremely simple and Mickey had almost no
characterization.

Is this story indicative of the type of Mickey stories that Egmont is
publishing?  What we should really do is get Gladstone to publish a David
Gerstein/Ferioli Mickey story... :-)