Disney-comics digest #426.

Bror Hellman hellman at proxxi.uf.se
Thu Sep 8 12:43:21 CEST 1994

On 7 Sep 1994, Don Rosa wrote:

> BROR:
> 	Mickey as a protector of animals for the World Wildlife Fund is
> one thing -- I would very probably want to do something like that with
> that goodie-two-shoes sort of character (if I had to do anything) since
> that's something that I am a strong advocate of. But Mickey in a story
> about child abuse is something else altogether. Doncha think? Maybe not.

Well, I have never seen anything like that from Egmont or Gladstone. Not
anything like it. Nothing that even smells of engagement for some
existing cause. Only the Italians. I saw today a strange story about
Mickey engaged with Amnesty International and that's Italian too.

	Steamboat Willie

BFNS - Bryna Fj{ssa Nuppa Sponken

Internet: hellman at proxxi.uf.se, UFNet(ftn): hellman at 54:100/106.0