From RoC

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen lrn at daimi.aau.dk
Thu Sep 15 07:58:32 CEST 1994

  Mark Mayerson: John Lassiter's 'Toy Story'
> I know one of the animators.
 Great, I hope you'll slip in a word or two here as work proceeds.
(FYI: JL made the wonderful toons 'Luxor Jr.', 'Tin Toy' and the
ones with the snowman and the unicycle. He started at Disney, but
went to Lucasfilm, before he started his own studio. After an Academy
Award Disney tried to buy him back for a feature, but finally let
him produce the first non-Disney Disney feature movie.)

 Harry on indexes:
 -----------------
> Swedish.dbl has all the codes Anders could find in KA?
 That was a rhetorical question. I'll have to be more careful with
those ??? - but thanks for clearing it up for me.
> If you have a new version of your Danish index, please send it (to me),
> I hope I can embed it in the Database!
 Don't worry; you will immediately be notified when I find it complete
enough to be publishable... maybe "in a little while."
 A personal letter follows as soon as I've found all my notes for you
- and your new address. AND you're losing you ftp access? This sounds
serious to me, but hopefully arrangements have been made with Per.
Could you please, *pretty* please, mail major updates to me *directly*
on Lasse's address. His salary is lower than Donald's, he likes sleeping
as much, but he works harder and on a lot more at a time.

 Don't give in, David, the future looks bright:
 Mark:
> David [...] was about to leave for Scotland[... H]e promised that
> one way or another he'd make his way onto [...]
 James:
> a list which is almost exclusively devoted to the ducks.
 Mikko:
> [...] the best Mickey artist in the world. I heard his name was
> Verhagen or something but it seems it is indeed Ferioli.
 Small surprise, if you've been reading my postings:)
> So does Mickey artist called Paul Verhagen exist?
 You're thinking of Paul VerHOVEN, the director of 'Robocop'.
> Can you give some codes of his stories?
 ...but there is BEN Verhagen, who draws ducks only, right, Harry?

                 DUTCH for natives. Lesson 1:
    "Wie ben ik? Wat doe ik hier? Waar is mijn Roddelflop?"