Lurkers and LURKER$

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Sat Sep 17 03:55:45 CEST 1994

Don Rosa wrote:

>PER:

>Could you send me another list of the subscribers, privately, so I can
>again check to see who is reading my comments? There are lurkers and there
>are LURKERS, yaknowutahmean?

Based on past conversations here, I can understand Don's concern that some
"lurkers" may be involved in grandiose plots to undermine him.  But it
seems to me that if the list of subscribers is made available to some
members of the list, then it should be available to all.  I too am curious
as to else is on this list.  Just nosey, I guess... :)

Tryg Helseth  <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>   Minneapolis, MN, USA
          or  <tryg.helseth at tstation.mn.org>

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!"  -the Beach Drakes