Hello from a lurker

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Wed Sep 21 22:39:21 CEST 1994

Karl-Erik Tallmo:
> Well, enough for now. Knowing names was really a revelation long a-waited.

> PS. I took the titles from the list "swedish.dbl". Should I refer to
> stories with a number instead? If, so is there a list with Swedish "Kalle
> Anka & Co" issues and the appropriate international numbers? KET

It's nice to see that the ftp files are really USED.
But the file "swedish.dbl" actually does contain the story codes and
Swedish KA&Co issue numbers, though you might not have recognised them...

The first number on the line is something like 670802, which indicates
it's the 2nd story in Kalle Anka #8 of 1967.
After that, somewhere on the line is a code like "W OS  456-01", which is
the story code (e.g. indicating Western's One Shot #456, first story).

(BTW: New database files are in production... I hope to be finished next week.)

--Harry.