The Uncensored Mouse

Cdoberman@aol.com Cdoberman at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 07:39:18 CEST 1995

I found a couple of issues of "The Uncensored Mouse" in a bin at an out of
town comic store.  I had never heard of this comic before, and I was excited
to see that it contained unedited MM dailies starting with the first and
running through April 26, 1930.  It was published by Eternity Comics and only
two issues were printed before they Mysteriously Stopped ;)  The  Publisher
was Dave Olbrich, with Chirs Ulm, Mickie Villa and Tom Mason helping.  The
issues contain a lot of material I am sure Disney Co. doesn't want people
like me to read because it may have a bad influence on my behavior.  I
understand that more of this type of material floats around.  Does anyone
know how I can find it?

Wes

"But, Mickey!  It's SUICIDE!  We'll be KILLED!  How'll we ever land without
wheels?" -- Captain Doberman