Don Rosa Lithographs!

Frank M. DiCapua dicapuaf at pfizer.com
Mon Apr 10 12:33:48 CEST 1995

Alright!

Gladstone/Another Rainbow is going to produce a Don Rosa
Lithograph.  Its about time!  I always thought that this concept
could work if somebody gave it a chance.  I'd love to have such a
lithograph framed on my wall, and Don would get some money and
additional stature.

Its good that Gladstone is starting to think along these lines.
I've always loved their Carl Barks lithographs/figurine series,
but have been unable to afford them.  Gladstone should start
thinking about alternatives, especially since their contract
with Barks will expire soon.  It is possible to produce high
quality prints/figures for reasonable prices.  There
should be more products for people who love Scrooge, and less
for the collectable market.

Frank