Don Rosa Lithographs!

Rick Engle ricke at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 10 15:26:17 CEST 1995

This is good news, Don's work is superb, I only hope that Gladstone can
possibly offer lithographs that are much more affordable.  The Barks
lithographs are so unbelievably expensive that for that price, I'd
rather buy a cell than a litho.   I would think that if the lithos were
affordable that it would bring them the same profits if many fans
bought art rather than a few wealthly fans buying several high priced prints.
    Rick