Pulp covers and Disney Comics Valuations

Frank M. DiCapua dicapuaf at pfizer.com
Tue Apr 18 11:34:44 CEST 1995

I don't think that I'll be real happy about this pulp cover
business.  I'm willing to keep an open mind, but i agree
with David: less pages or a price hike.  Would it be possible
for Gladstone to sell a few more ads to help them out?  I
don't mind a few tasteful ads, and if they're done right,
they can make a comic more enjoyable.  David Gerstein's list
of which comics will have a pulp cover seems different from
what the list Don gave us and that I read in the latest
Gladstone catalog.  Am i right, or had i deluded myself?

As for what value overstreet puts on the disney comics:
its nice to see them get high valuations, since this would
mean that disney comics are getting well deserved respect,
but who would ever sell them?

Frank