Jippes 3-pager

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Thu Apr 20 13:58:35 CEST 1995

DWIGHT, about story H/DD/7413:

> This sounds like a Dutch story Gladstone sent me to translate last year.
> It was a Milton/Jippes collaboration

Did they tell you Milton also had something to do with it? As far as I know
this 3-page story is one of the rare ones that Jippes worked on ALONE.

Gladstone must have ordered the story from the list I made, which
David gave to John Clark. Maybe he accidentally gave it to you to translate,
forgetting David already "claimed" it.

--Harry.

Harry Fluks         ()_()                 Dutch Disney comics freak
PTT Telecom          (_)                     fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Netherlands                  "Yeah.. I've _heard_ of coral barques"